The East Bethel Chamber of Commerce will be conducting a Meet the Candidates Forum on October 12, 2022.
Some quick information about this event:
- Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 6:00 PM at East Bethel City Hall, in the Council Chambers room
- Open to the public
- Format/schedule will be decided by the East Bethel Chamber of Commerce. Right now, we understand that the mayoral candidates will be grouped together and be asked/answer questions first. City Council candidates (for the special election, and the regular terms) will be grouped together and answer questions in a “second half”.
- A list of questions will be decided in advance by the East Bethel Chamber of Commerce, and will be asked by the Chamber member that runs the event.
- Candidates will take turns being the first to respond (e.g. – For the first question Candidate A will go first, followed by Candidate B, then Candidate C; for the second question Candidate B will go first, followed by Candidate C, then Candidate A; and so on).
- If there is additional time at the end, questions submitted by the audience may be drawn at random, and added to the program*. (*Please note that this has not been 100% confirmed, but is the most-likely format to be used based on prior Meet the Candidates sessions.)
- This event will be played live on Cable Channel 10/MidcoTV Channel 77, and on the City of East Bethel YouTube channel
- Replays of this event will be scheduled twice per day for playback on Channel 10/MidcoTV channel 77 through Election Day (November 8, 2022)
- Sundays: 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM
- Mondays: 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM
- Tuesdays: 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM
- Wednesdays: 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM
- Thursdays: 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM
- Fridays: 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM
- Saturdays: 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM
- The recording of this event will be available for playback on-demand on the City website (on the Media page), and on the City of East Bethel YouTube channel.