What should I do if my meter is stopped?
Contact the Maintenance Department at 763-367-7875 between 7:00 AM and 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday. If necessary, they will set up an appointment to come to your house and repair or replace your meter. If you are calling between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM, call Utility Billing at 763-367-7840 and we can contact the Maintenance Department for you.

Show All Answers

1. Can a leaking toilet really go through that much water?
2. What types of payments do you accept for utility bills?
3. My bill shows zero usage. What am I being billed for?
4. My meter was replaced and now I'm using more water. Is my new meter running fast?
5. OK, my reading checks out. How did I use that much water?
6. What are your current rates?
7. What can I do to use less water?
8. What should I do if my meter is stopped?
9. Where is my meter and reader located?
10. Who owns the water meter?
11. Why does my bill show zero usage?