Where can I obtain a burning permit?

You can obtain a burning permit at East Bethel City Hall (2241 221st Ave. NE East Bethel, MN 55011) during regular business hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Burning permits are not required for recreational fires. Burning permits are also available from the following fire wardens:

  • Don and Sherri Anderson 4574 Wild Rice Drive NE East Bethel, MN 55011 Ph: 763-434-4390
  • Gary and Kathy Stern 1105 Klondike Drive NE Ph: 763-434-7442

Please call before going to a fire warden's residence, if at all possible.
Permits will not be issued if the DNR has issued a burning ban. You can check the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources for current conditions.

Show All Answers

1. Is a license required for a pet in East Bethel?
2. Where can I obtain a burning permit?
3. Where can I watch a City Council meeting?
4. Where can I find information about voting?