Go To Search
GovernmentResidentsBusinessServicesHelp Center
Click to Home

Can I build a pole building on my property?
Yes. Pole buildings are allowed but must be built according to size and acreage regulations, just like all accessory structures being built. You must obtain a Building Permit and comply with all appropriate property setbacks.Accessory Building Information

Community Development

Show All Answers

1. May I operate a business out of my home?
2. What is an Interim Use Permit and how do I obtain one?
3. What are property setbacks?
4. How do I find my property lines?
5. How do I determine where the wetlands are located on my property?
6. Do I need a permit if I change my water heater?
7. Can I build a pole building on my property?
8. Does a contractor need a City license?