East Bethel City Code/Ordinances are hosted online at Municode.
The City Council adopted the East Bethel City Code of Ordinances in 2008. This document represents a consolidation and representation of all city ordinances adopted by the council since East Bethel was recognized as a city in 1959. The code is maintained by the Municode under contract with the city. Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material contained online, some ordinances have yet to be codified and are listed below.
Ordinance changes that have not been codified in Municode yet.
1. Licensed Residential Care Facilities, amended on June 6th, 2018.
2. Right of Way Management, amended on October 17th, 2018.
3. Variance, amended on June 10th, 2019
4. Home Occupation, amended on June 10th, 2019
5. Citations, amended on August 26th, 2019
6. Lowest Floor Elevations, amended on November 14th, 2019
7. Chapter 74 Utilities, amended on November 14th, 2019
8. Grading, Filling, and Excavation - EPA standards, amended on November 25th, 2019
9. Construction Standards - EPA standards, amended on November 25th, 2019
10. Storm Water Utilities - EPA standards, amended on November 25th, 2019
11. Dynamic Braking, amended on November 25th, 2019
12. Septic Holding Tank Variances, amended on February 10th, 2020
13. Driveway Access and Standards, amended on March 9th, 2020
14. Detached Accessory Structures, amended on March 9th, 2020
15. Off-Street Parking Requirements, amended on March 9th, 2020
16. Fences, amended on March 9th, 2020
Frequently Viewed East Bethel Ordinances
For the full East Bethel City Code/Ordinances, please visit the Municode website. These are some of our most frequently viewed ordinances for your convenience.